Essex Dementia Care are proud to announce that we will be opening our activity centres again on the 12th April! The last twelve months have been difficult for everyone and we cannot wait to welcome you all back as soon as possible. We have exciting plans set for the upcoming year with new members of staff on board.
Essex Dementia Care continues to contribute to the health and well-being of individuals and families in Essex who are living with dementia by offering support and guidance throughout their journey. We aim to reach as many people as we can within Essex and contribute to the wider community involvement in the dementia agenda.
The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted us all and welcoming you back safely is our main priority. We can ensure you that the following measures have been put in place for when we safely open our doors again;
- All Essex Dementia Care staff members have had their first vaccine
- COVID tests will be carried out on all staff members on a weekly basis
- Social distancing will be monitored at all times
- The use of appropriate PPE will be used as required
- Regular cleaning of contact points will be carried out hourly
- On entry to the centres, every individual will be temperature checked
- Hand sanitisers will be provided around the centres